The Leadership Rochester Experience
The Leadership Rochester Signature Program is dedicated to creating a legacy of leaders to grow and positively impact the greater Rochester region. We go above and beyond personal leadership development and provide an experiential learning curriculum that delves into the core issues affecting our community.
Who we’re looking for…
Those with a strong desire to facilitate positive change and make a greater impact on the community
- Outstanding current, or emerging, leaders within your company or organization
- Professionals engaged in the community, or active in volunteer service, especially at the board level
- Leaders new to the area looking for a better understanding of the greater Rochester community, its history and current climate
LR2022 Program Dates
November 11-12, 2021
December 10, 2021
January 14, 2022
February 11, 2022
March 11, 2022
April 1, 2022
May 13, 2022
June 2-3, 2022
The Benefits of Leadership Rochester
- To engage and cultivate civic leadership in those who represent a cross-section of business, non-profit, education, and government organizations
- To develop a better understanding of what it means to be a community leader
- To develop a deeper understanding of economic and social challenges in the community
- To learn about assets and resources strengthening the community
- To create an environment where class members forge a strong bond and learn to approach challenges creatively using their collective talents and experiences
- Strengthens the organization’s connection and participation in community affairs
- Develops employees with increased organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Gives companies new access to a network of community leaders and resources
- Increases name recognition for the sponsoring employer organization
- Gives companies new insights into the challenges and opportunities facing the greater Rochester region and offers insight on how businesses can help strengthen our community
- Develops a committed, knowledgeable group of people prepared to be effective community leaders
- Results in expanded community involvement by the participants
- Instills a greater appreciation for the current challenges and strengths of the community
- Encourages creative partnerships and initiatives between public & private sectors
For a complete, detailed look at our signature program, download the program guide.
Cost & Terms
Tuition $3100 ($3000 if paid by check.) Scholarships are available.
TERMS AND AGREEMENT (Required during application or upon acceptance)
NOMINATE / APPLY
Do know someone who would be an asset to our program? Email us your nomination. Include the person’s name, email, and reasons they should be part of the program.
Email us at Nominate@LeadershipRochester.org
Individuals are invited to apply. You do not need to wait for nomination before applying. Nominations or letters of recommendation are encouraged.
Apply now. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis.