Leadership Rochester offers training and development with the greater good in mind. We recognize that by supporting the best for individuals, our collective groups and communities are stronger. Individuals and organizations seeking training and leadership development support may find support from Leadership Rochester’s individualized offerings below. We also act as a strong resource hub to help connect to other training programs and experts throughout our region. Reach out.
Individual and Team Development
- Personal Values, Ethics, and Action.
- Understanding Behaviors and Motivators (DiSC advanced) for individuals and teams.
- Emotional Intelligence – Personal awareness and exploration
- Understanding and Leveraging Power
- Breakthrough Establishing Connections with Intention – Networking and Trust
- Understanding Bias and Identity
Board Leadership Development
Focused for small to mid-size nonprofits
- Jumpstart Board Leadership 101 – For new board members
- Best practices for nonprofit boards.
- Building effective board culture
- Strengthening diversity equity and inclusive practices from the board and executive level.
- Custom Coaching during times of Crisis
- Managing during leadership transition.
Coaching for New Executive Directors
- Custom coaching for new nonprofit executives.
- Targeted time-limited consulting for issue or event based episodes.
Community Based Leadership
Power – Who has it. How to leverage it.
- Understanding Social Change -how you fit in
- Positive community building in times of negativity.
- Government and Influence – Understanding public policy, government relations and advocacy.
Interested? Contact us for more information
To learn more about our trainings, please contact our Executive Director, Gwen Van Laeken.